Wed, Oct 16|
Hotel Kurrajong Canberra
AGM, Council Meeting & Business Leaders Dinner 2019
COSBOA member organisations, their members and guests are invited to join us at the COSBOA Council Meeting, focusing on Leveraging membership to create mutual benefit and increased industry profile The Business Leaders Dinner with Senator Rex Patrick is open to all (members and non-members).
Time & Location
Oct 16, 2019, 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Hotel Kurrajong Canberra, 8 National Circuit, Barton ACT 2600, Australia
About the event
Join us at our Council Meeting focusing on Leveraging membership to create mutual benefit and increased industry profile
Our Special guest at 4.00pm will be Senator Michaelia Cash
The event will be facilitated by Peter Strong, CEO of COSBOA and will include:
- Interaction between COSBOA members and invited guests on using the strength of membership to build value and profile for individual associations.
- What can organisations do to take advantage of their ‘point of difference’? What is their point of difference if any?
- Access to data: CAFBA has a membership who have information on business finance activities. This information can be used to provide commentary on the economy, on different industry sectors etc. CAFBA is currently talking to potential sponsors about developing a regular report from members.
- Provision of specialist services: ACAPMA provides audits for a fee to members on their compliance with workplace relations. Mark McKenzie CEO of ACAPMA will provide information on the benefits to members and to the organisation.
- Case studies: The use of case studies to highlight issues and protecting members identity when using real life case studies.
BUSINESS LEADERS DINNER
Join us to hear from our keynote speaker, Senator Rex Patrick on the influence that small business can have on Government policy through the cross bench.
Book your ticket NOW!