It is with great pleasure that the Council of Small Business of Australia announces Ondina Gregoric as our 2012 Small Business Champion. Ondina is our first female winner of this award.
Ondina Gregoric is an entrepreneur, consultantant and manager with a background in high end fashion, skin care and retail. For over 20 years she has operated a range of successful businesses. She has developed a significant brand profile and for the last two years has been consulting to businesses in brand development and customer service. Ondina’s particular passion is being able to provide an exceptional level of customer service, and is passionate about professional development. Ondina is the ‘go to’ person for women in management and in positions of influence who need high level advice on style and presentation.
Ondina has participated in many industry and community groups providing her time and expertise freely. Ondina is a true contributing member of Australian society.
• Small business operator ($1-2 million turnover) various retail outlets (Skincare and Fashion).
• Business Manager/operator – building customer growth and loyalty. Growing the business in line with established organisational objectives.
• Building direct and indirect distribution networks, end to end sales, marketing, pricing and stock management, National and International
• Building customer focus, customer retention, customer service and employee interaction.
• Multi-site customer service training and management of Skincare Institutes to reach Industry Gold standard. Staff training and coaching.
• Demonstrated capacity to deliver results deliver cost efficiencies and expand the brand footprint.
• Ability to deliver a profitable and sustainable business with a reputable brand and solid customer base. Revenue focused and committed to improving customer and employee experience, business and organisational objectives.
Representation on a number of Boards and Formal Committees, providing Directors with a range of perspectives gained from extensive experience in Retail, Skincare, Fashion, Personal Development and Customer Service.
Multi lingual, conversant (Italian – French)
– Personal Branding & Professional image one-on-one consultation or workshops
– Small business Mentoring
– Community Charity support
Representative: Key organisations
National President – Women Chief’s of Enterprises International (Australia) Board Member – Women Chiefs of Enterprises International (Australia)
Board Member – WRAPS (Wholesale Retail &Personal Services)
Management Group Member – Economic Security for Women
Committee Member – Canberra Cancerians (Cancer Research)
Committee Member – Bosom Buddies (Breast Cancer Research)
Ondina is a great champion for small business.
Past winners of the COSBOA Small Business include David Koch, Michael Schaper, Ian Baldock, Dick Smith and Mark Brennan.